Five new names added to Dangerous Dozen list of most wanted fugitives in Northeast Ohio – News 5 Cleveland
The U.S. Marshals have added five new names to the Dangerous Dozen list of the most wanted criminals in Northeast Ohio.
Here are the recent additions:
- Clarence Bennet — Wanted for a homicide case from August 2017. Bennet allegedly shot at a group of people standing outside a bar in Cleveland. One person died and four others were injured in the shooting. Police say Bennet has ties to the Cleveland area.
- Courtney Ware — Wanted for an assault that took place last November. According to authorities, Ware allegedly beat a woman unconscious in Mansfield. He has ties to the Richland County area.
- Elijah Butler — Wanted for parole and drug trafficking violations in connection with a robbery. He has ties to the Akron area.
- Demarkus Hodge — Wanted for violating supervised release protocols stemming from a federal conviction in which he failed to register as a sex offender for raping a child. He has ties to Lorain, Ohio and Buffalo New York.
- Christopher Terry — Wanted by police for raping a person at gunpoint. Terry has ties to Canton and New Philadelphia.
Everyone appearing on the list should be considered dangerous. The public is advised not to approach these individuals. If anyone knows the whereabouts of these individuals they are asked to call 1-866-4WANTED or text WANTED and a tip to 847411 (TIP411). All tips can be anonymous.
To see the entire Dangerous Dozen list click here.